Sunday, February 01, 2009

A Day with Friends!!!

Today we went to see my friends Lisa, John, Sam, and Lady. I haven't seen Lisa in a long time and I was so excited when mom told me that we were going to her house. I've known Sam since he was a puppy and we used to go to daycare together. Lady is his new little sister and it was the first time I'd met her. I had such a great time!!! We played all afternoon!!! Lady loves to be chased so Sam and I got to run after her all day. That night we ate fried chicken and Frosty Paws... I can't imagine a more perfect day. I can't wait until we get to see each other again!

Lady and Sam
Lady
Buster
Eating fried chicken with Daddy!!!

Daddy, Lisa, Sam, Lady, and me by the lake near Lisa's house


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bella,
We had a GREAT time nd want to do it again!!! Your mom took fantastic pics, too!! Love, Sam, Lady & Buster