Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My daddy is in the hospital!

Last weekend daddy went to Chicago and on the way back he got really sick. His stomach was really hurting and he stayed in bed for two days. He tried to go to work yesterday, but as soon as he got there everyone said, "You have to go to the hospital! You look horrible!" He called mom and she rushed over to get him. They went to the emergency room and found out that his appendix had ruptured! He was in a LOT of pain and everyone was very concerned! The doctor took one look at his Cat Scan and scheduled him for immediate surgery.
I was at work, so mom got really worried that she wouldn't be able to come get me. Thankfully I was with my friend Lisa! She's my best friend and she takes really good care of me! She called Petropolitan and they were able to make room for me. She packed up my treats, my bed, and my leash and took me over on her way home.
I'm really lucky to have so many people looking after me!

No comments: